Preparing To File
Before filing an Architectural Change Request, please ensure that you have the following information on hand to make sure your form is as complete as possible:
- Your property address and/or lot number.
- If submitting a painting request, you will need to know the paint scheme numbers associated with your community and/or parcel.
- If submitting changes to your landscaping, yard, or structure/dwelling, you will need to submit a property plat (digital file in JPEG, PNG, GIF, or PDF format) with changes clearly marked and annotated with accurate measurements.
- Preliminary details regarding the project, such as the person/company performing the work, whether they are licensed, and an expected project completion date.
- If you are planning to start multiple projects, each individual project will need its own separate application.
- Please be aware that if you are re-submitting an application, you will need to download the PDF version on your community's page and send it in via e-mail, fax, or postal mail.
To ensure the highest probability of approval, it is recommended that you have all of the above information ready. Requests that are incomplete may be disapproved and/or significantly delayed due to the board or architectural committee meeting schedule.
Step 5 — Terms and Submission
All applications for changes to the exterior of your residence must be submitted to the Board of Directors or their appointed committee. The Association's Covenants, Conditions and
Restrictions (CC&Rs) require that a homeowner obtain the prior written approval for any structural
change, alteration or addition to a property within the community.
Please note that approved applications must be completed in a timely manner. A project completion date
is required on the Application. If additional time is required for you to finish your project, an extension
request is listed on the second page of these forms.
If you have not received any form of communication from the Association or their appointed committee
after thirty (30) days, please call Vision Community Management for a status update. Please refer to your community or association's governing documents regarding the architectural or design change approval process.
I understand that should the application not be
complete in order to determine approval or disapproval, the Board or their appointed committee will disapprove
the Application and return it to me with a statement for the disapproval. The owner agrees to comply with all
applicable City, County, and State laws and to obtain all necessary permits. This application and the drawing
will be retained for the Association's records.
To comply with the CC&R's, please submit this application with all the required attachments.
I declare that the information I have entered into this form is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge. By clicking "Submit", I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated in this form.
Your Application for Design Review has been sent!
A copy has been mailed to you via the e-mail address you provided in the form:
If you do not receive the e-mail within 5 minutes, please make sure to check your SPAM folder. If you still cannot find the e-mail, you can contact Vision Community Management at