Make checks payable to "Paseo Villas" and send to the following mailing address:
PO BOX 93866
Las Vegas, NV 89193-3866
Make sure to submit your payment at least 5 business days before the late date and include your account number on your check.
c/o Vision Community Management
16625 S. Desert Foothills Pkwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Debbie Grosshauser CMCA, AMS
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Field Operations Supervisor
Jen Amundson CMS, AMS
Jump to section:
The streets, parking lots, and storage lot at Paseo Villas are scheduled to be recoated and striped in October. The attachment shows the specific areas and dates, but here is some additional information that you will need to know.
The project will be completed in 3 phases
BLUE AREA Sealing Monday, Oct 9 Striping Tuesday, Oct 10
RED AREA Sealing Wednesday, Oct 11 Striping Thursday, Oct 12
YELLOW AREA Sealing Friday, October 13 Striping Saturday, Oct 14
· Auto, foot, pet, and bicycle traffic must stay off the new seal coat for approximately 24 hours or until the barricades are removed. Failure to do so may result in damage to cars, shoes, sidewalks, carpets, floors, tile, etc
· Sunland Asphalt will not be responsible for any damages due to a resident moving traffic control devices or driving or walking through the wet sealcoat.
· Do not park where work will be performed or where the vehicle blocks traffic.
· Keep children and pets away from the construction for their own safety.
· Asphalt work cannot be done in wind, rain, or if it is too cold. If rescheduling is necessary, you will be notified.
· All trash and recycle bins must be removed and pickup will be suspended for this week.
***In order to avoid any delays in this project, any vehicle that is not moved and is blocking the sealing and striping area on the designated days will be towed at a cost to the Owner (or Landlord if a Tenant vehicle) of at least $65.00. Should this occur, an additional fine of $150.00 will also be assessed to the Owner or Landlord. As work will begin early on the designated dates, vehicles must be moved the previous night.***
We understand that there may be some inconvenience involved with this project, but if we work together, we can keep it to a minimum and finish this task with excellent results.
Back gate plants may need watering
Paseo Villas Residents - You may not be aware that most of
the plants by your back gates are not hooked up to an irrigation system.
Even though most of these plants are well established and are appropriate for
our desert environment, many are beginning to show signs of stress because of
our unprecedented heat wave.
If possible, please consider watering these plants once every two weeks in the evenings or perhaps a bit more often if they look stressed, until our Monsoon provides some relief. Thank you very much.
Paseo Villas Landscape Committee
Notice to Residents
Date/Time: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Phone: +1 (669) 900-6833
Alt. Phone: +1 (346) 248-7799
Meeting ID: 893 3707 9761
Password: (community zip code)
|Approved Plant Palettes||View|
|Architectural and Landscape Application||View|